Due to a huge popularity of recently published article by Ance Fredrova from Latvia, we decided a little competition is in order. Write your own version of this article and tell us how taking part in Erasmus Plus in the UK has changed your life. We would love to know what where the highlights of your stay. The article is to be written in a Top 10 format on the entry form provided and submitted via email to email@example.com by the end of August 2015. The competition is open to all EU residents and past or present Erasmus+ participants. The main prize will be a £30 online shopping voucher for a selected store in your country of residence.
The competition closes on 31st August 2015 .The winner will be announced on 7/09/2015 on our website, social media channels and informed via Email.
Please download Entry form here:
Terms and Conditions:
1. This competition is organised by Almond Vocational Link Ltd based in Plymouth UK and open to all who participated in Erasmus+ program in the UK and are aged 18 or over at the time of writing the article.
2. You agree that Almond Vocational Link Ltd (and any third party authorised by Almond Vocational Link Ltd) may use your Entry (whether or not it wins the Competition) for any promotional purpose (for example, placing it on the Almond Vocational Link website or on any poster, leaflet or other advertising media). You confirm that your Entry is original that you own and have the right to license to Almond Vocational Link Ltd the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Entry for the purposes referred to in these Rules. You will retain ownership of copyright in your Entry but you give Almond Vocational Link Ltd (and any third party authorised by Almond Vocational Link Ltd) your irrevocable permission to use, reproduce, publish, display, transmit, copy, amend, store, sell and sub-licence your Entry worldwide for such promotional purposes and for the purposes of the Competition.
3.Almond Vocational Link Ltd reserve the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the Competition and/or the Rules without notice for any event that is outside of Almond Vocational Link’s reasonable control. Any changes to the Rules, or cancellation of the Competition, will be posted on the Almond Vocational Link’s website (www.almondvoclink.co.uk). It is the responsibility of entrants to keep themselves informed as to any changes to the Rules.
4. The prize is a shopping voucher worth £30 for an online store in the country of your residence. The voucher cannot be redeemed as a cash prize. We reserve a right to present you with a selection of stores available but will consider your suggestions first.
5. We reserve the right to not publish articles for undisclosed reason.
6. The winner of the competition will be selected by panel’s decision on 07/09/2015 and notified by email.
7. The prize will be given within 21 working days.
8. We reserve the right to edit articles that contain incorrect grammar, spelling mistakes, contain people’s full names and addresses or any sensitive details. The editor will always contact you seeking approval before publishing new text.
9. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you in your Entry is true, accurate and complete in every respect. Almond Vocational Link Ltd reserves the right to verify any information contained in your Entry and/or your eligibility to enter the Competition.
10. By sending your article to firstname.lastname@example.org you acknowledge that you have read and understood the Terms and Conditions of this competition.
11. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, the conduct or results of the Competition, or any other matter relating to a Competition, the decision of Almond Vocational Link Ltd shall be final and unchallengeable and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into, comment issued, or reason given in respect of any decision made by Almond Vocational Link Ltd.