Are you a youth worker, leader or trainer involved in social entrepreneurship or helping young individuals on their way to employment? Are you passionate about Social Enterprises, support youth entrepreneurship or work with disadvantaged youth?
We have an exciting opportunity for 4 people preferably aged 18-30 to travel to Rossano (Italy) to take part in a 4 day ( plus 2 days travel time) EU funded workshops focused on exchanging experiences and working collaboratively on supporting and promoting youth entrepreneurship.
22th October -28th October 2016 in Rossano, Italy
Accommodation, food, local transport and all materials for the training will be covered by our Italian partners and organisers of this EU funded project – Futuro Digitale. Your travel expenses (plane, train, bus) will be reimbursed for up to 275 Euros per person.
Objectives of the Training:
– To develop a broader understanding of the soft skills, especially entrepreneurship and ability to innovate
– Introduce and discuss practical arrangements (examples, methods, tools, tips etc) through which youth workers can support young people in creating a business
– Discover and realise how youth entrepreneurship initiatives can have a significant impact on local communities in terms of active citizenship
– Increase the interest and implementation of projects under the Eramsus Plus ( in particular Chapter Youth) as a way to develop entrepreneurship and employability of young people.
– Provide a space for the creation of effective and innovative partnerships and projects aimed at supporting youth entrepreneurship.
Please download full info pack and your application form more detailed information. Return your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org